- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Wisconsin Institute for Discovery
- Optimization at WID
- Optimization Cluster
- Data Science Hub
- The NEOS Server is a free internet-based service for solving numerical optimization problems.
- The NEOS Optimization Guide provides information about the field of optimization and many of its sub-disciplines. The focus of the content is on the resources available for solving optimization problems, including the solvers available on the NEOS Server.
- Systems Information Learning Optimization (SILO) is a research group that aims to build a community of mathematically-minded researchers interested in computational and mathematical sciences. SILO hosts a seminar every Wednesday at the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery for graduate students from across campus.
- The Machine Learning and Optimization Research Consortium facilitates interactions between industry partners and researchers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
From around the web:
- Links to blogs, communities, conferences, magazines and newsletters, online resources, and publications related to optimization
- Optimization Online: Archive to technical reports in optimization
- Data Science Education Guides